Thursday, December 27, 2012

Throwback Thursday

My "Glamour Magazine" Moment:

I think that every girl wants to own a piece that stands out from all other.
That special dress you know will remain in your closet for a long period of time.

My mom called me earlier this week telling me that she found one of my old Glamour magazines.
Covering the front was Mexican Actrice Ana Claudia Talancon, wearing that beautiful BCBG dress that I proudly own. I still remember that evening, I was shopping at the grocery store when I saw the magazine on the rack. It was the last copy so I ran as quickly as I could and grabbed it before it's to late. Still need to sit back and laugh so hard about this...crazy me!
But who can blame me? Isn't it every Fashionista's dream to see their first designer dress covering the pages of a well known glossy?








Tnx For Reading!


All pictures are property of MyPrsnlxperience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...