Monday, January 7, 2013

2013's first post:

 New Year's Eve:
I wrote my Resolutions, Dressed myself with Grace and Awaited with great expectation.
2013 I’m so ready for you!
I opened this year standing on the rooftop, soaking wet because it was raining, eating as much grapes as I could and enjoying the Beautiful view of the fireworks show in the city.
Best NYE I had so far in the Netherlands: it was Fun Fresh and Exciting!
Because 2013 is full of new things, I had to incorporate the New Year’s biggest fashion up comer: The black and white stripes.
Black and White stripes were seen everywhere on the runway shows for this year, it basically sums up Marc Jacobs’ entire show! Other designers like Tommy Hilfiger, Oscar de la Renta and Micheal Kors, just a few to mention, also dazzled the runway with allot of stripes.
What I love about B/W stripes is that they are totally timeless: they can be worn during winter or summer. They will look good combined with almost any other color. Stripes can be styled up, for a night of cocktails or down for a relaxed weekend in the city.
I wore mines with this unique yellow jewel-toned blouse that I got from Forever21, it adds a nice touch of color to the outfit. To compliment the gold buttons on the blouse, I added similar shaded accessories.

I hope 2013 brings you the best of the best.
Tnx for reading!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...