Thursday, January 17, 2013

In the moment:

Pencil skirts:

There is nothing more feminine and versatile as the pencil skirt.
This wardrobe essential fits most bodyshapes and is as flexible and easy to team with tops.
This piece creates an elegant silhouette and falls right over the knee, which makes it suitable for almost any occasion.
As a lady of class and good taste, it is always important to have a piece in your closet that you can easily rely on.
Having a black pencil skirt is a must, but try to experiment with different colors, textures and styles.
Wear it with a chunky sweater and brogues for a relaxed daytime outfit. Choose sky-high stiletto's and a blouse, for a formal dinner or event. The choices are endless!










Tnx for reading!

13 comments:

  1. Great selection. I'm feeling inspired. XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo true! every woman should have at least one pencil skirt in her closet. i happen to have a bright purple one and i LOVE it, great blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! Love to have colorful items in my closet too...did you check Marc Jacobs' collection? I soo want a B/W pencil skirt!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love the leather one tooo, but my favorite is the green sequined one..it's soo daring :D

      Delete
  4. Prachtig!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos! and I love that kind of skirts!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pencil skirt photos! I would love to have more colourful pencil skirts :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too, you just can't have enough!

      Delete
  7. Oh my god I really like that last skirt!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...