Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Office Special: Day 2

The Color-Block Suit:

Summer season is the perfect time of the year to experiment with bold colors in your office attire.
I was inspired by Zara's bold head-to-toe colorful suits, yet I chose to incorporate only one colorful piece in order to make the outfit more versatile.

I love the freshness of the look, it just screams summer. Color-blocking it with a white button-up keeps it crisp. I added a long statement necklace that creates the illusion of a tie.

What are your thoughts? Share them with me.






Blazer: H&M
Button-up: Zara
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Zara
Necklace and Ring: New Look




Tnx for reading!!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...