Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Office special: Day 3

Summer Blues, Summer Brights

This summer it's all about finding that standout print in a very wearable silhouette!
Summer resembles bright skies, clear waters and sandy seashores.
This picture was clearly interpreted through these H&M trousers.

I wanted to keep the outfit looking fresh and bright but perfect for the office. The white button-up conserves the neatness of the look and doesn’t overpower the trousers.

I kept the rest of the accessories toned down, and I incorporated a nude block-heel platform for height.  
This was day 3. Any thoughts? Let me know!



White Button-up: Zara
Necklace: Mango
Envelope clutch: Pull & Bear
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Zara





Thanks for reading, Xxx

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. wow, very classy and elegant! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety (I Heart)

      Delete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...