Saturday, June 29, 2013

Office special: Day 5

Simplicity is classy:

On day 5 I 've coordinated four shades of solids to create a look that is simple, fresh and classy.
The leopard print clutch gave an unexpected surpise.

The key to this outfit was going a shade lighter with every piece and blending the nude shoes in.
The statement necklace compliments the simple lines of the blouse. This outfit is indeed simple but simplicity is classy. Just allow your personality to shine through, with confidence.

This is my personal experience....what is yours? Let me know!
  


Necklace: Mango
Blouse: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Trousers: H&M
Clutch: H&M
Ring: H&M
Shoes: V&D


Tnx for reading!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...