Monday, June 24, 2013

Office special: Day 1

Myth-buster: Denim & office...

If you're going to spend  80% of your day in the office, why not spend it fashionably ?
Since this is a daily place of labor for most of us, I decided to do a special-edition look book on office attire.

I’m going to start by busting one of the greatest myths this century has known: The denim-office relationship. For this look I wore a dark blue pair of jeans with an every-woman-essential piece: the white button-up. I layered my deep red leather top, to add dimension. 

In order to make denim work for the office, try keeping the lines simple and avoid wearing tops that fit too tight. Try a darker, solid denim color, this can simulate the illusion of wearing black pants.

 I love a minimalistic look with denim: it keeps the whole outfit looking chique, classy and put together.

Let me know what you think: any ideas and tips?




Button-up, Leather top, Bag: Zara
Jeans: Only
Scarf :Zara (old)
Shoes: Belmodo (zalando)





All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the oxblood top! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...