Monday, July 8, 2013

Sandy Soft Beiges:

Earthy Chique:

Sandy soft beiges combined with a turban and chunky nature inspired accessories gave this look an earthy and soulful feel. I'm not the simplicity type of girl. But surprisingly I opted for a head-to-toe color coordinated look.

This outfit was totally spontaneous. I was already planning to wear the white jeans and sweater. The idea of wearing the turban came when I was struggling with what to do with my hair (we all have those days). The minimalistic details of this outfit were meant to create a chique and elegant feel.
I stamped my personality on this one by wearing these vintage Yoko Ono-ish sunglasses.

What do you think?






Scarf turned into turban: H&M
Earrings: River Island
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: Zara
Jeans, Sweater, Wedges: Zara
Mini-pouch: Bamali (Cura├žao)




Tnx for reading!!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

3 comments:

  1. love this look, it's perfect! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so beautiful! I love your blog and your style! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...