Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekend outings

Quick post: Out & About

Oh well.....Trying to do Photo-shoots right before hitting the road. You know you've been there too!
I've picked a few out of the bunch to do a quick post.
Fall came with sudden cold temperatures, so I bundled under the coziest sweater I found in my closet. When temperatures are declining I love to keep it as comfy as possible. So no toe-freezing sandals for me anymore. I have my first love for Fall: My cut-out booties! 
(which I have already worn several times).
These I can wear with literally everything!
At first they may seem a bit masculine, but when worn with delicate feminine pieces they become a charm.
Believe me; your feet will thank you later.
The pencil skirt is a newbie that I got from last week's unexpected trip to Antwerp. But that's another story.... for another post.

Do you also like cut-out boots?



Envelope clutch: Zara
Necklace/Earrings/Bracelet: H&M
Ring: Pieces
Skirt: Forever21
Cut-out Booties: Sacha
Sweater: Don't know...bought it a long time ago

Thank you for reading!

Pictures were taken by Me: All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...