Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The writings on the wall

Oh my lovely #quotes


A Great day begins with a great attitude.
I always start my day with a number of positive and motivational quotations on faith, love, life and wisdom. It's a way of safeguarding a healthy mental state and being productive altogether. The outside world can be so noisy, that we forget to be grateful and acknowledge the simple things in life. We forget to:
Live every moment... 
...with intensity and passion for we are a work in progress and each day carries its own lesson
Laugh every day...
  ...until your belly hurts, for it nourishes the soul and brings out the best us 
Love beyond words...
...and make it an everyday decision to acknowledge one another through our actions. 

These are the writings on my wall:

OOTD:
For my outfit of the day I wore a simple black pencil skirt with a fun "help" jumper. I love the baseball inspired font on the jumper.
I love how the wedge sneakers keep the whole look fresh, while the ear-piece adds an unexpected surprise. Throw on a leather jacket to create a though look, that is still feminine.

What are your thoughts?



Earrings: H&M
Ear-piece: I-am
Jumper: Zara
Mini Bag: Mango (old)
Pencil skirt: Zara (old)
Bracelet: H&M
Suede & Leather Jacket: Mango
Isabel marant-ish wedges: Zara

Thank you for reading!



Pictures were taken by Me: All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...