Monday, January 6, 2014

Aztec-prints and Earthy tones




It’s no secret how much I love a print. Although we might see prints worn more during the summer, I prefer to wear mines the whole year around. I found this Aztec skirt at Zara. As soon as I saw it,  I was reminded of the bold beaded necklace I borrowed from my mom (but never returned). I really wanted to go all the way with the accessories, so I added an extra choker, some bangles and nature inspired earrings. I like how these add that ethnic feel. The black tights and neutral shoes elongate my legs, for a “catwalk model-look” effect. I’m loving a warm orange lipstick these days. If you have a lighter skin tone you might want to go a little easy on this one. Overall this outfit includes Items from all over the world; the choker is from Tenerife, the beaded necklace from St. Domingo and some of the bangles are from Curacao.

Blouse: H&M - Skirt: Zara - Booties: Zara (old) - Lipstic: Frost by MAC

Pictures were taken by R. Reina.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me.

Joamie

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nice blog and page Nicole! Thanks, Xxx
      www.mypersonalexperience.net

      Delete
  2. Perfect ;)
    And Happy New Year !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marion, All the best for you in 2014, Xxx
      www.mypersonalexperience.net

      Delete
  3. Great look ! I loved this!

    -Stephanie G. Ortega
    www.thetropicalsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie!
      Xxx, Jo | www.mypersonalexperience.net | www.facebook.com/mypersonalexperiencebyjo

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit great pics <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/01/love-can-damage-your-health.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maya Em
      Xx, Jo www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com/mypersonalexperiencebyjo

      Delete
  5. Totally love it, great job :-) the skirt is beautiful :-)





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you style squared!!
      Much love, Jo www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com\mypersonalexperiencebyjo

      Delete
  6. Nice outfit!

    http://asshlyofficial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley!
      Xx, Jo
      www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com\mypersonalexperiencebyjo

      Delete
  7. Very cool look. You are so pretty. like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and folllow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweety! I also have a facebook page , check it out sometime!
      Xxx, Jo
      www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  8. Beautiful skirt! I love the print on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doll!
      www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! I'm also on facebook, instagram and bloglovin. Thanks for stopping by!
      Xx, Jo
      www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  10. precioso el look etnico!!!!!!!! besosssss

    http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Vicky!
      Me encanta tu blog, se ve super!
      Me puedes encontrar en facebook, bloglovin y instagram, Follow me
      Besos linda, Jo

      www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  11. Lovely blog my dear! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your hairstyle
    <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ladies!
      Check out my facebookpage also: www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo
      Xx, Jo

      Delete
  13. I like the look! and I love your hair it rocks <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like your style Diane!
      Check out my facebookpage also: www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo
      Xx, Jo

      Delete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...