Monday, February 3, 2014

The White-Dotted Lady Bug



February is here!
Month of Amore,
Shortest of the year,
Coldest of Dutchy-Land,
End of winter.
For this first outfit of February I was inspired by all of the above. The color palette; originally seen on the runway of Burberry's Fall/Winter collection; also reminded me of a lady bug which in this case would be white-dotted.The mix of heavy and light fabrics makes this outfit one that can easily be worn during the first chilly days of Spring. Meanwhile the reality check of harsh temperatures reminds me that a proper cover-up is rather necessary. I love how the houndstooth oversized coat brings an unexpected touch to the polka dots on the skirt and socks. The neon clutch is a reminder of why I have my own sense of style.


Coat: Mango
Skirt: River Island
Top: Zara
Necklace: Mango
Clutch: Zara
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Zalando



Pictures were taken by Rugeen Lodewijks.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me.

Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...