Monday, March 17, 2014

These Echoing Walls



These cathedral walls created the perfect visual for this opulent inspired outfit. The print on the oversized coat gives an extremely poetic medieval feel. I immediately captured this essence by pairing it with this rusty green sweater, leather shorts and booties. When creating this visual, I also thought of that musician found in the corner of the street. He delights city wanderers with beautiful melodies of his guitar. The sound of his music is captured by echoing walls, creating near to perfect acoustics.
I simply love how these separate visuals come together as one.


Coat: Mango (Sale)
Sweater: H&M
Ring: H&M
Leather shorts: Zara
Cut-out Booties: sacha
Tribal Necklace: Bershka


Pictures were taken by Rugeen Lodewijks.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

Joamie

1 comment:

  1. I really love your outfit!
    The color of your sweater suits you nicely!
    Jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...