Monday, March 10, 2014

Wearing his jumper



Every once in a while I love to pay a visit to the men's department at H&M. Forgive me if I'm crazy, but I am head over heels in love with their comfy collection of jumpers. Not to mention the colorful collection of chino pants. I also love to accessorize with a touch of masculinity sometimes, think about for example bow ties. Personally I like to experiment with a variety of structures in my wardrobe. What I enjoy about menswear is that the cuts are crisp and sharp, they automatically look more tailored.
Have fun when borrowing his clothes. Choose pieces that are colorful. In this case I chose a smiley jumper. This is a very sporty look, good for running errands or casual walks through the city. So comfortable and effortless; it has become one of my favorite outfits. It's the perfect wear and go!

Tell me, do you also borrow pieces from the opposite sex?


Necklace: Mango
Jumper: H&M
Thights: Mango
Coat: Mango
Socks: H&M

Pictures were taken by Rugeen Lodewijks.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me.

Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...