Sunday, April 6, 2014

Casual blue, The alternative suit


The vivid color and less than structured trousers makes of this classic duo an alternative choice for a suit. The cool cropped top adds a touch of interest, while the vibrant colors like orange and neon enhance the electric blue.
Cropped tops are great for the sunny days, as long as you don’t overexpose the other parts of the body.  It’s a casual yet sophisticated way of wearing a suit, making it just right for a day out with friends.
As for my make-up I find it quite amusing to color coordinate lipstick with nail polish.  Coral goes beautifully with blue and it’s always a smart shade to wear during spring/summer.
Ahh! The color combo is refreshing in every sense of the word. I can’t help but think about the Caribbean Sea, its skin kissing sun rays and foot melting sand.  I’m just a proud Caribbean chick.

Jacket: H&M
Cropped top: H&M
Neon Sandals: H&M
Clutch: River Island
Earrings: H&M
Bracelet: H&M / Zara
Pictures were taken by Rugeen Lodewijks.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

Joamie

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! Girl you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Oly, We do it with love! I admire your work too <3

      Delete
  2. You styled the cropped top perfectly in this outfit! I love the sharp contrast!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your playfull style.
      Also check my facebook page: www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo
      & IG @mypersonalexperience

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I adore the look of course, it's so elegant and feminine, for feminine i mean a kickass feminine way, which i like! Anc you are gorgeous, i'm honest when i say that the first pic look like an editorial one!
    Kiss
    Yle

    New look up

    www.ysdlifestyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darling, I also checked your blog: Looks great! Love your Chique and sophisticated look!

      Check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo & IG @mypersonalexperience

      Delete
  4. You look really stylish, love th color of your suit :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...