Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Frosty Orange

Orangy rocket power! Even Ice Cream loves orange.
These wedges here are gonna be my #1 shoe choice for summer. The color is so bright, vibrant and juicy.  I got them during last year’s sale season at the Steve Madden store in Antwerpen. You can find some similar ones here and here.
May I recall you that orange is the most wanted color for this spring/summer 2014?
From lips to shoes to coat to nails, go get something orange quick. Keep your skin tone in mind though. For the perfect nail/lips combo I recommend the lipsticks and nail polishes of Catrice. 
Catrice is known for its bright and playful shades and the color range is amazing. Check more of their summer collection here and let me know what your next orange item’s gonna be.

Pictures were taken by Me.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

3 comments:

  1. Nice shots!*
    Loving the wedges!*
    Can't wait to see them featured in more posts!*

    xXx
    luxachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning post honey!great blog
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...