Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Futuristic 40's - Timeless Trousers

High waisted cropped trousers flatters most figure shapes and are a great choice for the office.
I paired mines with these blocked heel black pumps to create a futuristic 40ties inspired look. I’m in love with the fabric material of these trousers, it's not strechy but it  feels so soft and comfortable. How cute is the marble printed belt? I got it from H&M.
Blouse: Zara
Belt: H&M
Trousers: Mango
Pumps: Zalando 
Ring & Earrings: H&M

Pictures were taken by Ramses Clements
Special Thanks to TresArt
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...